How to jailbreak the Apple TV 2 [untethered] running iOS 5.3
DO IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- Step 2: Connect your Apple TV 2 to your Mac. Without power code.
- Step 3: Extract the Seas0nPass.zip file and drag the Seas0nPass.app file to the Applications folder.
- Step 4: Open Seas0nPass.app.
- Step 5: Once Seas0nPass is opened, click Create IPSW, and Seas0nPass should start downloading the iOS 5.3 firmware if it’s not already detected on your computer.
- Step 6: After a few minutes, you’ll be prompted to press the Menu+Play/Pause buttons on your remote control simultaneously for seven seconds.
- Step 7: After releasing the Menu+Play/Pause buttons, the jailbreak should continue to progress to completion.
- Step 8: Once the jailbreak is completed, click done on Seas0nPass and quit Seas0nPass using Command+Q.