How To Configure Mail Client From "mobileconfig" File ( iOS )
If you want to configure mail client of your web email address from mobileconfig to your ios device.
Follow the steps:
- Download the mobileconfig file from your email provider. In my case cPanel Email (->Email Configuration -> Select the email address -> IMAP (application:ios) ->Proceed ).Now you will get mobileconfig.
- Upload that mobileconfig file to files.fm. And note down generated that link.
- Open that link from safari your iOS device.
- Click on the file.
- Now opens a screen showing the profile.
- Click install -> Type passcode -> install.
- Now it will ask for the password of your email address.
Now you can use your new email profile for sending and receiving emails.